I just heard from my very good friend Kim (in San Diego) yesterday who told me some really great news ... she and her husband Brian are expecting their 2nd child!!! This past May 14th they had their first baby, a little girl named Mackenzie (I've blogged about her before) after months and months of trying to get pregnant with many disappointments before finally learning they were pregnant with Mackenzie.
However, baby #2 on the way is truly a little miracle and we are just so happy for them. :) I had to put a blog post up ... realizing that not all my readers know Kim and Brian -- but I ask you to please send some happy thoughts their way, and also to keep them in your prayers. They are a very special family, dear to us. Brian is a marine, often deployed and Kim is a hard working career Mom. They don't have any family near them, but do have a great support system. Baby #2 (due May 2009) will surely add new life challenges as they are just now getting into the routine of having one! It's truly a blessing and I know how much Kim wanted to be a Momma ... and now she has certainly got her wish, and then some. :) From what I hear and see in photos and videos they love being parents and are wonderful ones.Congrats Kim and Brian ... and little Mackenzie too! We love you guys, and are really excited for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment