Here is Jake, with Joshua on the couch.
Jake, after a visit to the vet to be shaved / they chopped a piece of his little ear off. Poor little kitty!
Christmas Jakie!
Recently, our cat Jake died ... it was a very sad day! :( Dear Jakie
God needs you now my little buddy ~ but this is not the end ~
You’re more than a pet … you’re my very special little friend.
I know we’ll meet again one day,
and from Heaven you’ll look down on me as you play.
I’ll love you forever ~ as I have always have loved you.
I will forget you never ~ as you’ve been the best cat ever.
I will honor your memory by thinking of you
And remembering all the funny things you used to do.
You were there for me when I needed a friend
You’ve always been there, up till the end.
You’ve been there to cuddle when I was alone
You’ve been the king of the castle and my heart is your throne.
From the moment I saw you, I knew it was
You’re more than a pet … you’re my very special little friend.
I know we’ll meet again one day,
and from Heaven you’ll look down on me as you play.
I’ll love you forever ~ as I have always have loved you.
I will forget you never ~ as you’ve been the best cat ever.
I will honor your memory by thinking of you
And remembering all the funny things you used to do.
You were there for me when I needed a friend
You’ve always been there, up till the end.
You’ve been there to cuddle when I was alone
You’ve been the king of the castle and my heart is your throne.
From the moment I saw you, I knew it was
God’s plan that I let you choose me ~
You’ve given me so much joy Jakie, more than maybe even you can see.
I’m so very sad to see you go, but we’ll meet again – this I know.
Good-bye my friend, good-bye just for now.
I love you Jake ~ with you, a part of my heart you will take.
IN LOVING MEMORY
You’ve given me so much joy Jakie, more than maybe even you can see.
I’m so very sad to see you go, but we’ll meet again – this I know.
Good-bye my friend, good-bye just for now.
I love you Jake ~ with you, a part of my heart you will take.
IN LOVING MEMORY
JAKE
~~~ 1997 – 2007 ~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment