
I can NOT believe you will be 7 soon!
It seems like yesterday that you were only 4 pounds and showing us all what a survivor you are. You are so determined and strong willed. You are an amazing person, genuine, kind, loyal. Actually, you are the sweetest little boy in this world. You are a very loving little man. I love it when you come into our room in the middle of the night ... lately, around 4:00 AM just because you need a hug. Fine by me! Hug away little dude ... I know this phase will pass quickly as all of the other fun times have flown by. I for one, never thought I could feel love like this for another person. There is something so special between a Mommy and her child and I'm so honored to be YOUR Momma. This is something that I thank God for every day. Something I will never take for granted.
Happy Birthday Joshua. I hope I can get thru your B-day song without crying this year. Heck, I doubt I can since I never have been able to so far. Tears of joy my boy ... ALL tears of joy to have YOU in my life.
Love,
Mommy.
It seems like yesterday that you were only 4 pounds and showing us all what a survivor you are. You are so determined and strong willed. You are an amazing person, genuine, kind, loyal. Actually, you are the sweetest little boy in this world. You are a very loving little man. I love it when you come into our room in the middle of the night ... lately, around 4:00 AM just because you need a hug. Fine by me! Hug away little dude ... I know this phase will pass quickly as all of the other fun times have flown by. I for one, never thought I could feel love like this for another person. There is something so special between a Mommy and her child and I'm so honored to be YOUR Momma. This is something that I thank God for every day. Something I will never take for granted.
Happy Birthday Joshua. I hope I can get thru your B-day song without crying this year. Heck, I doubt I can since I never have been able to so far. Tears of joy my boy ... ALL tears of joy to have YOU in my life.
Love,
Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment