29 March 2007

Earing designs by Kris ~


Here are some photos of some that I made recently. I like to give them as gifts and wear them myself. It's an inexpensive hobby and very relaxing to spend time alone making them, or with Joshua as he loves working with the beads, making braclets.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want the earings on the 2nd row on the far right!!!:) I wear the ones you made for me all of the time!!

Ruth Martin said...

I love the earrings you gave me for my birthday. Thank you so much!!! You have a real talent.

Unknown said...

Your earrings are gorgeous, Kris -- you do a great job!

Amma Karen & Papa Tony said...

Girlfriend...they are so pretty! You have talent!!!

The Paulsen People said...

You all are so sweet! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. I haven't made any new ones lately ... but it is fun to sit down and make them from time to time. :)