05 March 2009

A Beautiful Day ~

We spent most of the day outside today ... it was simply beautiful. Sunny, Clear, not a cloud in the sky. We went down to the park to play, and then over to the school to register Dakoda for KINDERGARTEN! We can not believe the time is near already.
We played on all of the playground equipment and then took a walk around the baseball fields. Dakoda enjoyed running up the big dirt mounds, and finding sticks to play with.


He is getting better at the monkey bars.

We are so proud of our little guy! He is doing so well ... better than we could of hoped. We are blessed. He learned how to swing today ... to really swing, all by himself. He was great at it.
Of course I still love swinging too ... always have! There will always be a kid inside of me ... at least I hope there will be anyway. :)

2 comments:

Ruth Martin said...

What a lovely way to celebrate! Dakoda will be an outstanding student just like his big brother!

Missy said...

Hi Kris! I didn't know you had a blog! I have been blogging for years and it is so fun to find people I actually know! Your photos are gorgeous - enjoy the beautiful spring weather!