18 November 2008

BIG News from our little guy ~

He is very happy with his "big news" today! Our little boy has a ....................... GIRLFRIEND! It's official, he took "the note" to school today and asked Christina to be his girlfriend.
Well, actually the note said "Will you marry me - check yes or no", but he said that means she is his girlfriend. It's his first real girlfriend (or at least the first real one HE is admitting to). He's been telling me each night how much he likes her as we have Mommy minutes.
I'm just so happy that both he and Joshua are this open with us. I pray they always will be. :)

- - -

* Photos by Joshua - who has hopes of having his own professional studio some day. He is great at posing his subjects ... and has a really good eye. I'm confident he can be a professional photographer one day if he so chooses. Good job Joshua!

No comments: