Well ... I can't believe it is his Birthday weekend! Wow, how time passes so quickly. He is just days away from turning 8!!! Of course, we've already celebrated ... but we always celebrate the birthday "month" instead of just the one day. :) Gavin and Lizzie came over yesterday to play, and it wasn't long before the kids were all swimming. I thought it wouldn't happen until April this year (water temp was just 75) ... but what the heck, they are kids. Kids are so adventurous and fun.
I told Joshua that I'd make his B-day cake every year, and this year he asked for a Star Wars battleship with R2D2. OK, that was a tough one ... but I think I came thru for him. He is very happy with his cake. We had to get creative for our cake props --- but we came up with some great ideas. We made the R2D2 out of 3 things, and the main part of the space ship out of only 1 thing. Can you guess what those 3D objects are?

HAPPY "early" BIRTHDAY JOSHUA ... WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
1 comment:
Joshua,
You are such a blessing to us. We are honored to be your parents, and truly enjoy every day we spend with you. Thanks for being such a wonderful little man and an amazing son. Happy 8th Birthday!!!
Love,
Daddy & Mommy
-------
Bubba,
You are my bubba. I love you very much. You are a good big bubba.
Love,
Dakoda
Post a Comment