13 January 2008

The Melting Pot ~

Erica's Going Away Party ... Dinner and a Movie / Girls night out. At the Melting Pot they cook the cheeses and chocolates right at the table. The meat ... that's another story! You have to cook that YOURSELF, in this broth. No thanks! LOL ... Amber and I stuck with the vegetarian dinner choice. We split a meal and had PLENTY of food between the two of us. The dessert was awesome! Melted chocolate with a plate of cheese cake, strawberries, rice crispy treats, bananas, and marshmallows for dipping. YUMMY! : )~
January 12, 2008

For Erica's going away party --- She asked a few of us to join her for dinner and a movie before she moves with her family to Alaska. This place was great, and the ambiance was really nice. It would be a fun place for a first date, or an anniversary dinner. After dinner we all went to see JUNO. It was very funny. It was a story about a teenage girl who became pregnant and looked for a family to adopt the baby. Some of it was a bit "off taste" for a few of us ... but overall, a funny movie and a fun night out with the girls. Best Wishes Erica!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time last night and my favorite thing was the chocolate!

Anonymous said...

MEEEE TOOO! :) It was fun last night. I have a bunch of photos, but here are a few of them. I'll e-mail you the others later.