
Joshua's buddies: Trey and Mason
We went out to dinner and then came back here to "hot tub" etc ... but first, it was time for a "Rock Band" session. Hey, everyone was pretty good if I don't say so myself . . . especially Michelle (scoring 100% singing) and Corey too. : )
* * * * * * * *
I can't believe it is 2007 already! Another year has gone by. This year I didn't make any New Year's resolutions ... which is very unusual for me because I always resolve to do something. Dennis vowed to learn a foreign language - Spanish. He has been practicing and doing quite well since Christmas. Joshua wants to learn guitar and has been practicing on Rock Band (X-Box game) and doing well. Dakoda, he didn't know what a New Year's resolution was but said he wanted to go to Build a Bear more often. Ha, Ha, Ha.
Dakoda has been "two timing" you Lizzie .... the proof is in the pics! Here he is with Emma. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment