21 December 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ~

Our two little Christmas presents this year . . . what precious gifts they are.



The boys are so excited, bouncing around the house asking "when is Santa coming?" :) It's fun to hear them talking about the "Santa count down" with each other.

We've been enjoying "Winter Break" so far ... playing family games, shopping, wrapping gifts, and we can't forget ... eating! The Mums group cookie exchange was last sunday and we finally finished eating all of those cookies that I brought home.

Happy Holidays from our family to yours! We hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year too. Love, Dennis + Kris + Josh + Koda

2 comments:

Ruth Martin said...

Happy Holidays Paulsen Family!!! I was looking at the stars last night and there was one in the Eastern Sky twinkling brighter than all the others... it must be the same one that the Wise Men saw when Jesus was born. Then I heard a very loud "whooshing" sound and I saw Santa's sleigh with 8 reindeers flying across the sky right in front of the moon. I could hear him yelling...Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night" I waved back and yelled for him to go South to Blythewood to see Josh and Dakoda - they've been very good boys and there also will be some deceptively delicious cookies waiting for you when you get there. Rudolph blinked his nose 3 times which I'm sure meant that they were heading your way.

Love the shirts -
Have a wonderful holiday season.
Love you and Miss you,
Nanny and Paps

Anonymous said...

Nanny said ...

Happy Holidays Paulsen Family!!! I was looking at the stars last night and there was one in the Eastern Sky twinkling brighter than all the others... it must be the same one that the Wise Men saw when Jesus was born. Then I heard a very loud "whooshing" sound and I saw Santa's sleigh with 8 reindeers flying across the sky right in front of the moon. I could hear him yelling...Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night" I waved back and yelled for him to go South to Blythewood to see Josh and Dakoda - they've been very good boys and there also will be some deceptively delicious cookies waiting for you when you get there. Rudolph blinked his nose 3 times which I'm sure meant that they were heading your way.

Love,
Nanny and Paps