"He who sings frightens away his ills." Miguel De Cervantes
*** This one is cute! Dennis was playing catch and release with Dakoda and he LOVED it. Joshua on the other hand, he isn't the dare devil that Dakoda is and doesn't like this type of "fun".
*** They call this "Pooh Baseball". It's fun to watch them play.
The boys always have so much fun playing with Dennis. He is a wonderful Daddy who always makes time for them every day. I must have 50 mini movies now ... if they didn't take so long to upload, I'd share them all.
3 comments:
When I hear Dakoda laugh, I know we made the right decision for him. We miss him so much and hope he care feel our continued love through you for all his life. Thank you...give him a hug and kiss from us.
:) He is very happy, and has adjusted well to being in our family. We have "family play time" each day, and greatly appreciate all of the shared moments we have as a family. We love, and adore our boys --- completely. Dakoda is full of joy and his laughter is contagious. Joshua loves, loves, loves being his big brother. Together, they have formed a special bond. They are friends, and brothers. It has been better than we ever could have hoped.
Dennis
Have I told you lately ... what a WONDERFUL daddy you are? You are! Thanks for all that you do. :)
We love you!!!
Your wife.
Post a Comment