14 September 2007

Dennis' Black Forest Cake ~

It is his FAVORITE ... and it was made with L O V E "Can I eat it now Daddy?"
Birthday Cake time!
Ok, so it's the 14th / but here in the Paulsen home we celebrate "Birthday Eve" too. Today I made Dennis this black forest cake and the kids begged to have it early, so we did. It was yummy! The kids and I bought him a new golf bag for his Birthday which he also got early. Tomorrow we will celebrate his actual birthday by having a fun family day out at Frankies Fun Park. There, we can play putt-putt, go bowling, play games, and go on rides.

... It was so cute, the kids were anxious to cut the cake.

<<<<<>>>>>

1 comment:

The Paulsen People said...

< < < < < Thanks to my family for everything. I love you. Thank you Mom and Dad for the card. Thanks Ruth and Steve and Grama and Pap for the cards and gifts that you sent to me. I appreciate it. I plan to go golfing with the birthday cash. Thanks to Aunt Carol and Uncle Bruce for the nice birthday message. Thank you Karen and Tony for the birthday wish also.

Love Dennis > > > > >