Today after meeting up with my friend Michelle at the baseball field, we took the kids to McDonald's to eat and cool off. It's been so hot here! In August, we've had 13 days over 100 degrees and with the heat index it's felt like 106 or hotter. Whew! I can't wait for fall to arrive. Joshua isn't playing baseball this year, but I wanted to take Dakoda down to the field to introduce it to him. He played in the sand for a while and didn't seem to show too much of an interest in tee-ball until the end when the snacks came out. Funny little guy! We had a fun time together though. We let the boys sit alone at their "big boy" table while Michelle and I watched them from the next table over. Dakoda was on top of the world, acting "cool" with the big kids and Joshua told me he had so much fun today.
Afterwards, we met up with Dennis and went swimming. The boys practiced their flips and jumps. I captured a few new mini-movies. It was a beautiful afternoon and now a bad storm just rolled in. The thunder is so loud and Dakoda is snuggling up against me as I type. Joshua is brave, and playing in his room. We're about to all watch a movie together though, so he'll be coming into the living room soon. The movie download is almost complete. I really like this new feature. "This one is for you Nanny and Paps", Joshua said.
No comments:
Post a Comment