24 March 2007

Dennis' side of the family ~

Dennis is pictured above with Jim and Berta, his Father and Mother. They live in Genoa, IL (his home town). They have been there their entire lives, so when we go home to visit it is always like a big family reunion. Dennis' cousins and other relatives always welcome us with a loving smile. :)

Grampa ... The Pancake King! Joshua loves his special time with his Grampa. They share many special memories and time together.



"I love you Grampa".
Kris and Berta ... 4th of July weekend. We like to wear matching outfits once in a while.


"My Daddy is my hero" .... Joshua says this all the time.


********************************


Here is Uncle Dwane (Dennis' Brother) and his Fiance, Alicia who live in Boston. They will be married in December 2007. We had a nice visit with them last summer while Joshua stayed with Nanny and Paps. It was the first time we've ever left Joshua, so that part was hard. I cried on the way to the airport, although I KNEW he would be fine ... it was just sad leaving him. He cried when we spoke on the phone too, so I guess it was hard for him too. Probably a good thing for all of us though. I've been to Boston once before, on a business trip / it was cool to see it again. Uncle Dwane made some really fabulous coconut french toast for breakfast, and gave us a great tour of Boston.

No comments: