One thing we always emphasize with our kiddies is that they appreciate what they have. Each day is a gift, and you never know what tomorrow will bring. We really can't take things for granted ... it's just so much better to appreciate each day, and each moment that we are given in this life.
So ... From our family to yours: We wish you all a VERY Happy & Prosperous New Year!
I'm signing off now to go hug my 3 favorite boys: Dennis, Joshua & Dakoda ... 3 of the most precious gifts in my life.
(A white fluff ball is nipping at my toes right now ... it's as if she is reading this, saying "hey, what about ME" .... LOL, I love you too Bella).
:)
1 comment:
Amen! Sister. You are on track with your life.... and it shows in everything you do. Being grateful, faithful, and hopeful lead to a fulfilled life! I've done what you mentioned about telling someone's boss what a great job they are doing, and she was lifted by my praise and her boss enjoyed hearing that too.
Peace and Prosperity to the Paulsen Family! Your family has been blessed. Give Praise and Rejoice! I'm so PROUD of you!!!
Love to all, Mom
Post a Comment