13 September 2009

Saturday Baseball League ~

Here is Dennis ... up to bat for his "Birthday Baseball Game" this past Saturday. He did really well this game, hitting the ball so hard it nearly went over the fence (which would of been a home run) - unfortuntely he was just short a tiny bit, but still got a triple. We enjoy watching his games, and I know he loves hearing "GO DADDY" as he is up to bat!
The pics loaded out of order (last to first) ... and I can't seem to get them to rearrange them anymore here on BLOGGER / anyone know how? It may be a lock on my computer that I just can't find??? Anyway, in this one he nailed it! GO DENNIS!!! Whoo Hoo . . .
It's his last game as a 38 year old ... He'll turn 39 on the 15th of this month. We have an awesome Birthday bash planned with 20 + of his closest friends. We'll be playing pool and watching a live band in downtown Columbia as the kids have a relaxing night at home with the baby sitter. :) Yeah!
I'm always proud of Dennis ... not just for being a super Baseball player, but for being an amazing husband and father. It's been another really good year --- he and I just laugh and can't believe he will be 40 in just another year!!! He's seemed healthier than the prior years, so that is a huge blessing. Life is good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: