A look outside to the backyard thru our sunroom window ... how beautiful it was to see snow!We got an e-mail last night that today school would be cancelled. Cancelled? I was surprised! The roads were fine, in fact there wasn't even a bit of snow. Growing up in Pennsylvania, we went to school no matter what. Our buses had chains around the tires to help make it safely through the snow during the winter months.
These kids ... they get off BEFORE it even snows. :)I went into Joshua's room to get Bella ... to let her out ... and Joshua popped up and said "did it snow?" Then he ran outide in his shorts to see if I wasn't joking with him when I said "YES / it DID snow" ... Whoo Hoo!
It didn't take long for him to wake Dakoda up and out they went. It wasn't even 6AM!Off they go, to start their big snow day adventure. I guess it's time to buy some gloves. We don't usually need them here in the south. Actually, they do own a pair now that I think about it ... but Bella probably burried them in the backyard along with goggles, socks, swim suits and many other things that she runs off with when we aren't looking. Silly pup!
Dennis came out to have a snowball fight with the kids ... the boy did their best to hide from his snowball bombs. :) Him, being from Illinois - he's missed the snow. It was great to have a fun filled morning here in SC with the snow! We are all hoping it will snow again soon ... but it probably won't. Good thing we got out and enjoyed this while it lasted. 



1 comment:
What a Beautiful sight!!!
Post a Comment