12 September 2008

Friday ~


It's Friday finally ... and week 1 with our new puppy Bella has been really wonderful. She is learning to sit, stay (sort of), and even roll over. She loves to run around the back yard and dig holes in the sand up on the beach area. Bella even went on the trampoline which she didn't find too amusing ... the kids won't be doing that again. She is doing really well in her crate at night and is finally used to the routine. She goes out, then I put on a CD for her (a worship CD we have from the Passion Play we did a couple of years ago) and when the 12 songs are over she is asleep. It's really funny actually that every night when I go to check on her she is laying there and I can hear her heavy breathing. It surprises me that she doesn't wake up. We were taking her out at 10PM so she didn't have to hold it all night long, but now she only walks around like she is too tired to be out of her little cave ... so we put her back. It's mostly US, not HER ... we are the ones who miss seeing her and want to take her out of her crate. She looks at us like "I'm fine people, let me sleep now". She is such a cutie! We all really love this little puppy. Dennis has missed Jake, (his cat that he had for many years before I met him) and now is happy to have a pet again. Monday we take her for her final set of shots. The boys are going too and want to be there to be supportive they said. Yea, I know it sounds like I'm writing about another KID in the house ... and quite frankly, that is how Bella acts.

Tonight is our "family sleep over / movie night" and they are asking if Bella can come to watch Nim's Island too .... mmm, we'll see. We haven't let her in our room yet and don't want her to get used to being too spoiled. Wait, it's too late. :)

No comments: