26 July 2007

Summer Love ~


Well ... Summer if flying by and we've been having a blast! I can't believe school will be starting back before too long. Pre-school for Dakoda (2 days a week) and 2nd grade for our big guy Joshua. Where does the time go? It's been a fun summer so far. We've had so many great days together. Tomorrow, Uncle David is coming for a visit. We plan to go to lunch and see a movie with the kids. They love their uncle D, so it will surely be another nice visit.
The smiles on the kids faces are a constant reminder of how lucky I am to have this family. :) Dennis has been playing baseball, golfing a bit, and enjoys working out to keep himself healthy, relaxing by the pool as well as spending his time playing family games with us. It doesn't seem to take much to keep all of us entertained. Having each other is all we need.
Almost 8 years of marriage and I love you more every day! I couldn't ask for a better husband - for a better best friend. :)

No comments: