01 June 2007

Dakoda's Swim Lesson with Mommy ~

"Swim to Mommy ... You can do it!"
"Wee, Spin me again Mommy!!!"Around and Around we go! "I'm flying Mommy."
I love you!
~ D A K O D A~
We've been working in our pool every week, teaching Dakoda how to swim. He is improving quite fast. Here are some recent photos that Joshua took of Dakoda and I. The goal today was to get him comfortable with the water by laying his head back. Next, we've been working on catching him as he jumps off the side of the pool into the water. He finally does it! He was hesitant at first (to be expected) but with practice, he is more trusting and likes to JUMP into the water. He uses a life vest most of the time, and just recently has also learned to swim with arm floaties. We are very proud of him.

No comments: